In terms of Section 8(1)(e) of the RTI Act, 2005 the West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission
has decided that following undernoted matters will not be supplied to the applicants in any case:-
- Job Chart, Duty Allotment and Identity of any Officer and Employee of the Commission,
- Name,address and details of agreement signed with the Service Provider,if any,
- Names,Addresses and other particulars of the Paper Setters,Moderators,evaluators and Interviewers,
- Names,Addresses and other particulars of the Printing Press,
- Information regarding name,number of candidates,order of merit and other particulars of the remaining panel,
- Cut off marks of any individual papers of any recruitment examination for shortlisting of candidates for interview or preparation of panel,
- Confidential notes in files.
- Photocopy of OMR Answer Script/Descriptive Answer Script. Also information on the following should not be supplied before all the recruitment processes were completed:-
- Marks obtained in the Written Examination/Interview/Weightage on any point like experience,
special qualification etc.as the case might be.
It was also unanimously decided that, a candidate may be shown his/her answerscripts under strict supervision of Officer-in-Charge only after all the recruitment processes were over and with payment of fees at the rates prescribed under the RTI Act,2005 and the rules framed thereunder.This would hold good for all the recruitment examinations as well as the examinations for promotion in the co-operative institutions.